Global Correspondent Network
GCN PUBLISHING LTD
45 Great Portland Street, London, United Kingdom, W1W 7LD
Who We Are – What We Stand For?
Global Correspondent Network (GCN) is an online platform for news, committed to collaborative, constructive, ad-free journalism. Together with our members, we want to change what news is about, how it’s made and how it’s funded.
Every day, Global Correspondent Network (GCN) publishes stories that help you understand the world better.
At Global Correspondent Network (GCN), our correspondents level with you about where they’re coming from, in the belief that transparency about point-of-view is better than claiming to have none. We are not on anyone’s team. We’re not the voice of a party. And we believe facts matter. But we also know facts need interpretation to have meaning. That’s why we are open about the worldview and moral convictions that inform our storytelling, and we will change our minds if the facts tell us to.
Journalism is at its best when it includes many different perspectives and worldviews. That’s why we seek to include people from a broad variety of backgrounds, both in our newsroom and on our platform. Our principle of inclusivity extends to the way we find writers, reach readers, and treat members. Expecting writers to have a point of view helps in recruiting a diverse staff. Members can share our journalism freely with anyone, expanding our readership.
A correspondent’s published piece won’t be the end of the reporting process, but the starting point for a more in-depth conversation. We see correspondents as ‘conversation leaders’ on their chosen beat. They will make cross-border connections, enabling us all to see the issues we face from a new, refreshing and empowering perspective.
Our correspondents are currently based in the US, the UK, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Pakistan, India, Italy. Our supporting news team – editors, designers, developers, member support, and more – is based in a virtual online newsroom all over the world.
Global Correspondent Network (GCN) is founded on principles, which articulate our commitment to independent, in-depth, and ad-free journalism, and guide all our editorial and business decisions.
Consuming a lot of news can make you feel cynical and powerless. Global Correspondent Network (GCN) aims to counteract this effect by searching for common ground between different people, and by giving as much attention to solutions as we do to problems. We call this ‘constructive journalism’, not to be mistaken for ‘good news’. Constructive journalism tells the stories in a way that might get things moving in a different direction. We believe in journalistic activism, meant to bring about change.
News mostly is about what happens today, but rarely about what happens every day. It covers the most sensational exceptions, leaving you uninformed about the rules. Global Correspondent Network (GCN) wants to redefine what news is about, shifting the focus from the sensational to the foundational. Our correspondents cover the most important developments and underlying forces that shape our world, rather than speculating about the latest hype or scare. Put another way: we don’t cover the weather, we cover the climate, informing you about how the world really works.
Global Correspondent Network (GCN) is open to collaborating with media partners. We also accept funding from organizations whose investments contribute directly to our journalistic goals. Any such agreement will include one non-negotiable condition: full editorial independence.
News - The Property Reporter Real Estate News
- PlayStation to close London Studio as 900 jobs axed | Newsby PrR on February 29, 2024 at 9:35 pm
Try Property Week For Free to finish this article. Sign up now for the following benefits:...
- Hard Rock Hotel to be rebranded as Pullman Budapestby PrR on February 29, 2024 at 4:34 pm
by Property Forum | Hotel Global hotel operator Accor Group will introduce its premium hotel...
- The Derbyshire neighbourhoods with the cheapest house pricesby PrR on February 29, 2024 at 11:34 am
Getting on the property ladder can be very difficult, especially during a cost of living...
Market-Reporter The best Source of Market News
- Ray Dalio says the U.S. stock market ‘doesn’t look very bubbly’by MtR on February 29, 2024 at 8:55 pm
Billionaire investor Ray Dalio believes that the U.S. stock market is not in a speculative...
- Thermo Fisher sells largest foreign Swiss franc bond in seven years – GlobalCapitalby MtR on February 29, 2024 at 8:46 pm
Thermo Fisher sells largest foreign Swiss franc bond in seven years GlobalCapital Source link
- Millennials will soon be the wealthiest generation, invest in climateby MtR on February 29, 2024 at 8:37 pm
About 80% of millennial male respondents and 79% of female respondents said they are trying...
Green Reporter The Source of Green News
- Tietoevry’s three-year sustainability game plan deliveredby GrR on February 29, 2024 at 10:13 am
Prepared in accordance with GRI Standards, the sustainability report lays out the company’s sustainability strategy and related targets. It describes our efforts within the areas of climate action, ethical conduct and creating an exciting place to work. The report also concludes Tietoevry’s Sustainability Game Plan 2023: Upgrading tomorrow. “Our noteworthy sustainability achievements include reducing our
- To fight climate change, end fossil fuel subsidies | Opinion | Eco-Businessby GrR on February 29, 2024 at 10:06 am
In Christopher Nolan’s 2010 film Inception, the line between reality and illusion becomes increasingly blurred. When it comes to fossil fuel subsidies, life imitates art. Distinguishing between their perceived benefits and actual impact has proven to be a critical global challenge. While such subsidies may appear beneficial in the short term, they mask the profound environmental
- X-ELIO’s PSF Arco I Photovoltaic Plant: Driving Renewable Energy in Extremaduraby GrR on February 29, 2024 at 10:03 am
Local officials and representatives from X-ELIO and Negratín gathered for the groundbreaking ceremony of the ‘PSF Arco I’ photovoltaic plant, a collaborative effort between municipalities in Extremadura, Spain. With an investment of 41 million euros, the plant, led by X-ELIO and Negratín, will feature approximately 73,000 photovoltaic modules, generating 50 MW of clean energy annually.
Health Reporter Latest Health News
- How to Stay on Top of Your Diabetesby HtR on February 29, 2024 at 9:37 pm
Growing up, Carol Gee saw the side effects of type 2 diabetes firsthand. “One family member had to get a limb amputated, and another always came down with yeast infections,” says Gee, who lives in the Atlanta area. She was told that too much sugar was the culprit, so she always watched how many sweets The post How to Stay on Top of Your Diabetes appeared first on Health Reporter.
- AI chatbot aims to widen access to sexual health information – St. Louis Post-Dispatchby HtR on February 29, 2024 at 9:34 pm
AI chatbot aims to widen access to sexual health information St. Louis Post-Dispatch Source link The post AI chatbot aims to widen access to sexual health information – St. Louis Post-Dispatch appeared first on Health Reporter.
- Getting Pregnant – Trying to Conceiveby HtR on February 29, 2024 at 9:32 pm
Getting pregnant isn’t always as easy as it seems. If you’re trying to conceive (TTC), we’re here to help you on your journey to parenthood. From TTC fertility charts to in-depth guides, we provide all the tools and information you need to learn about TTC and pregnancy. So you’ve decided to start a family—congrats! Now The post Getting Pregnant – Trying to Conceive appeared first on Health Reporter.
Dent News Europe The Best Source of Dent News
- Restorative Dentistry Market Size, Scope, Forecast to 2029by DNWS on January 3, 2022 at 10:33 am
New Jersey, United States,- The newest report printed by Verified Market Experiences reveals that the Restorative Dentistry Market is prone to garner an ideal tempo within the coming years. Analysts examined market drivers, confinements, dangers and openings on this planet market. The Restorative Dentistry report reveals the seemingly path of the market within the coming years in addition
- Endodontic File Market Size 2021 Analysis by Top Key Playersby DNWS on January 3, 2022 at 10:25 am
New Jersey, United States,- Market Analysis Mind has been analyzing expertise and markets for Endodontic File since 2018. Since then, via Analysis Evaluation of corporations, we’ve been very near the most recent analysis and market growth. As well as, Market Analysis Mind works carefully with many shoppers to assist them higher perceive the expertise and market
- Orthodontic Equipment and Consumables Consumption Market Size 2021 Analysis by Top Key Playersby DNWS on January 3, 2022 at 9:54 am
New Jersey, United States,- Market Analysis Mind has been analyzing expertise and markets for Orthodontic Tools and Consumables Consumption since 2018. Since then, by way of Analysis Evaluation of corporations, we now have been very near the most recent analysis and market improvement. As well as, Market Analysis Mind works intently with many shoppers to assist
dental- News The best Source of Dentistry
- The “oral” history of COVID‐19: Primary infection, salivary transmission, and post‐acute implications – Marchesan – 2021 – Journal of Periodontologyby Dental News on October 11, 2021 at 9:06 am
3.1 Discovery of broad oral infection by SARS-CoV-2 Despite the potential for direct oral tissue infection by SARS-CoV-2 and the oral symptoms in acute COVID-19 (Table 1), the challenge has been to distinguish causation from correlation. Critical questions related remained as to whether the various oral symptoms were because of infection oral tissues by SARS-CoV-2 or
- Nampa teacher to vie for Miss USA crown – Idaho Press-Tribuneby Dental News on October 11, 2021 at 9:05 am
Nampa teacher to vie for Miss USA crown Idaho Press-Tribune Source link
- Perceptions of Dental Undergraduates Towards Online Education During Cby Dental News on October 11, 2021 at 9:03 am
Introduction The coronavirus disease (COVID-19) remains a global threat, which has grappled several countries with a series of devastating waves.1,2 Undoubtedly, this pandemic disrupted almost all sectors of life, including education. Despite the availability of vaccines in many countries, the incidence of confirmed COVID-19 cases is trending upwards. These surging trends have resulted in rapid
AKTUÁLIS – maikurir Hírek - szabadon
- Gattyán György: A jövő vállalkozóinak mentorálójaby MKR on August 22, 2023 at 8:34 am
Egy progresszív kezdeményezés keretében Gattyán György, a Docler cégcsoport alapítója, egymilliárd forintos alappal támogatja a...
- Ahogy élünk, úgy halunk – Változnak a temetési szokásokby MKR on July 6, 2023 at 7:40 am
A temetési szokások tükrözik a társadalom értékrendjét, és ahogy a társadalom változik, úgy alakulnak át...
- „Felszámolási Versenyfutás: Liberty Steel és Vulcan Steel a Ringben a Dunai Vasműért”by ots on June 29, 2023 at 3:20 pm
A Dunai Vasműért folyó ádáz versenyben két indiai óriás, a Liberty Steel és a Vulcan...
Wedding Stars Legyen olyan esküvőd, amilyet a legjobb filmekben láttál...
- RealWedding – Hajni és Gergő: Egy Valóságos Tündérmeseby Wedding Stars on February 29, 2024 at 11:31 am
Hajni és Gergő esküvője egy igazi modern tündérmese, amely az első randitól az "igen" kimondásáig vezet. The post RealWedding – Hajni és Gergő: Egy Valóságos Tündérmese first appeared on Wedding Stars.
- Örökítsd Meg a Pillanatot: Ezért Fontos az Esküvői Fotózás Ütemterveby Wedding Stars on February 26, 2024 at 11:31 am
Egy jól megszervezett esküvői nap kulcsa a pontos és átgondolt menetrend. The post Örökítsd Meg a Pillanatot: Ezért Fontos az Esküvői Fotózás Ütemterve first appeared on Wedding Stars.
- WeddingInterviews – „Veress Attila, azaz DJ Moha: A Hangulatos Esküvői Zene Megteremtője”by Wedding Stars on February 23, 2024 at 11:31 am
Veress Attila, ismertebb nevén DJ Moha, egy olyan esküvői szolgáltató, aki az egyedi hangulat megteremtésével teszi emlékezetessé a párok nagy napját. Kiemelkedő tapasztalata, a hang- és fénytechnikai ismeretei, valamint az ügyfelek igényeinek személyre szabása teszik őt a magyar esküvői piac egyik meghatározó szereplőjévé. The post WeddingInterviews – „Veress Attila, azaz DJ Moha: A Hangulatos Esküvői Zene Megteremtője” first appeared on Wedding Stars.